- The first national agricultural high-tech industry demonstration zone in China
- National Food Safety Demonstration City
- The only free trade zone with distinctive agricultural characteristics among all pilot free trade zones of China
- National Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation Demonstration Base
- The significant birthplace of Chinese agriculture civilization
- National Modern Agriculture Industrial Park
- Well-known “Agricultural City” in China and at abroad
- Nationally Designated Eco-Demonstration Zone
- The host city of “China Yangling Agri Hi-Tech Fair”, one of the four science and technology exhibitions with the key support of our country
- Foreign Aid Training Base for Chinese Dry Farming Techniques
China Yangling Agri Hi-Tech Fair (“CAF” for short) is a national 5A agricultural comprehensive exhibition approved by UFI, also one of the four major scientific and technological exhibitions supported by the state. The latest brand value of “CAF” is up to RMB 87.119 billion Yuan as evaluated.
Founded in 1994, CAF has been successively held for 25 sessions. During the 25 years, CAF always adhered to the exhibition tenet of “serving agriculture, rural area and farmers”, and continuously innovated in operation mechanism, exhibition form and connotation. With constant improvement in internationalization, marketization and professional level and ever-expanding influence, CAF has become a major platform for demonstration and popularity of agricultural science and technology in China and a major window for international cooperation of agricultural science and technology, playing a more and more important role in the aspects of demonstrating new achievements in agricultural development, assisting in the transformation of scientific and technological achievements in agriculture, guiding the masses of farmers to get rich and promoting the open exchange and cooperation in agriculture etc.